- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alice Trust
- 16 days ago
- ASAP start
- Wellington location
- 6 month fixed term opportunity
A fascinating opportunity for an experienced Planning and Reporting Advisor to join a busy organisation here in Wellington
About the role
This role will suit a highly analytical person with a background in reporting and planning. You will be responsible for producing key documentation which enables the organisation to measure its performance and accountabilities. Some of your tasks will involve producing high level documentation including Statements of Performance, Annual Reports and Monthly Board Reports. You will be working with people at all levels such as Board Members and Ministers.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a planning and reporting role
- Experience producing high level reports.
- Be highly analytical with great attention to detail.
- The ability to work with a range of Stakeholders.
If you are well suited to the opportunity, I'd like to hear from you.