There is never a typical day when working with this organisation. This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career. Join one of New Zealand's largest and most complex businesses working with leading-edge technologies, helping to deliver the best possible customer experience.
We're currently seeking a contract Agile Business Analyst to be part of a critical compliance project - in fact internationally recognised. You will assist with the development of process controls for the end-solution.
This role requires that you will:
- Have strong experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Collaborate with and build common understanding across various technology departments, including various front and back office systems, to develop user stories that can be pulled into sprints.
- Be delivery focused, and a great team player, given the nature of the fast paced and challenging environment.
- Compliance experience is desirable but not essential.
- Sound influencing skills
- The ability to engage across the business at all levels
- The ability to build trust and rapport
- The ability to be delivery focused and do what it takes to build consensus.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to consolidate your skills, simply apply now. Alternatively, contact Lauren at Lauren.email@example.com