- NZD100 - NZD120 per hour
- Job Type
- Shweta Chopra
- 4 months ago
- 6 month contract
- Fortnightly pay when you contract through Talent plus host of benefits through our platform Engage
- Auckland Central
You will provide leadership to cross functional Agile Teams directly and through Delivery Managers for specific projects.
In this role, you will be ensuring that all parties and supported, understand their expectation and are connected. Your background in coaching, mentoring and building strong relationships will be critical to this role. Along with this, a good understanding of the SDCL and Agile practices and its applications through demonstrated experience is required for this role.
You will be responsible for leading and guiding software development teams through change and uncertainty.
Your skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a strong people leader with the ability to develop, grow and support your staff through challenging situations.
- Experience working in a complex IT team with a strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- An understanding of the New Zealand Employment Relations.
- Experience managing challenging performance and behaviors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships.
- Previous experience in coaching and mentoring.