- Up to $125k DOE
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ryan Humphrey
- 13 days ago
- We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join this remarkable kiwi tech company. You may also be an intermediate level developer exploring the next step in your career.
- Amazing opportunity to work in a high performing global team with an outstanding team culture.
- Work in a well-established team along with some of the best developers in NZ!
The inside word...
- This position will work closely with the product and design teams to ensure the development initiatives are aligning with the customers' needs / outcomes.
- You will become a vital part of the team by writing exemplary code, sharing your knowledge to other developers and provide technical guidance to the Android teams.
- Being the best coder might be your aim, but being a team-player and thinking about how to achieve company goals through your expertise will be key.
Why you're special...
- You have around 4-5+ years' Android development experience and at least 1 year of commercial Kotlin experience.
- You are an exceptional coder who understands modern mobile app designs and development best practices.
- Enthusiasm about working in an Agile environment is necessary.
- You are collaborative and enjoy a social team culture.
- You might not be looking to become a lead in the future, but mentoring / coaching junior developers comes naturally.
- Any personal coding projects or ways to show a genuine passion for technology is highly advantageous.
And... What's in it for you?
- This is an amazing opportunity to work for a New Zealand organisation with a global presence.
- Great Auckland Central Location. Games room, social clubs and sports teams to join!
- Amazing benefits including bonus & shares.
Let's get started! Apply now or call Ryan at Talent on 0210363757.