- NZD110000.00 - NZD140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 12 days ago
- High profile well-respected organization with a rewarding and tangible outcome
- R&D environment, focussed on emerging technologies in areas of AI/ Digital Cyber Security, BlockChain, Robotics and Automation, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality
- This role is focussed in driving and managing the software development projects/teams and introducing Agile ways of working
- This role is a two year fixed term contract
The inside word
- In this role, you will be leading multiple software development projects teams to ensure outcomes are delivered on time and budget.
- With your extensive experience in Project Management in the software/application development space, you will have opportunity to implement best practices to ensure projects are delivered to time, scope and budget.
- This is a large and complex environment and you will be required to engage and collaborate with different stakeholders and external vendors
- You will be championing the introduction of Agile practices and methodologies therefore experience in this area is also required
Why you're a legend...
- Proven experience in leading and managing software/application development projects in large complex environments. This will include managing multiple projects at a time
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams to deliver project outcomes
- Strong Project Management experience to include managing budgets, financials, tracking. Experience introducing Agile and being able to blend Agile/Waterfall depending on the project
- Experience in Healthcare IT will be a big plus
- Leadership experience to include managing teams of software developers
Last but not least, you're up for having a laugh along the way.
Let's get started!