- NZD50000 - NZD60000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Stefanie Mortimer
- about 1 month ago
Why should you continue reading?
- We are committed to the growth and development of our staff and committed to promoting from within. We will not only remunerate you with a competitive base salary, but also pay you monthly commission on every placement!
- Each year we hold an annual APAC conference that ALL staff attend. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and sunny Fiji! Fingers crossed we are able to visit another amazing location in 2021 (covid-19 allowing)!
- We are proud to have a number of awards under our belt including a Gallup Exceptional Workplaces Award (2020), GoodCompany Top 20 Best Workplaces to Give Back (2020) and Seek Large IT Agency of the Year (NZ) 2019!
- We have a unique contractor loyalty programme that will add real value to our contractors including a digital contracting portal Talent Engage.
- Talent is also very committed to giving back to our communities via our charitable foundation - Talent Rise - which aims to positively impact young people through education and job placement opportunities.
- Candidates are the centre of our business and we're looking for someone to take real ownership of our talent communities in order to support our consultants.
- This is not an "administration' job, as your ability to locate talented people, via multiple channels, and build and maintain relationships will ensure the success of the business.
- You will work closely with a team of candidate managers to proactively consider and recommend talent strategies for our business, screen and interview candidates for permanent and contract opportunities across IT against specific job briefs and maintain relationships within the tech community.
Who you are...
Ideally you already have your foot in the door in the recruitment industry with at least 18 month's recruitment industry experience, bonus points if it's within IT or Digital. Your other attributes will include:
- A self-starter with great time management skills and a sense of urgency
- A proactive communication style and a naturally curious mindset
- A constant drive and desire to be the best you can be
- Great attention to detail and a commitment to great customer service
Most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it along the way and we're looking for our next team member to add to our culture - is that you?
If you think this could be you and want to have a chat about a potential career move, please hit apply!