We specialise in the Digital and Tech sectors and successfully support business across a range of industries with the recruitment of the very best people. We focus on providing recruitment solutions that best meet the needs of our clients whilst taking a human-first approach when interacting with our candidates.
We have recently promoted two of Candidate Managers into Consultant positions and are now hiring our next Candidate Manager to join our Auckland team and specialise in talent acquisition within Tech.
Some more about us...
- This year Talent was recognised by Gallup as one of the Top 40 Workplaces in the World!
- We have recently launched our inaugural publication - Human - which features people from around the world offering different perspectives on diversity within Tech.
- We are committed to the growth and development of our staff and committed to promoting from within.
- We will not only remunerate you with a competitive base salary, but also pay you monthly commission on every placement!
- Each year we hold an annual APAC conference that all staff attend in October. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and sunny Fiji!
- We are proud to be supporters of the Start Up and Digital sectors and have our annual Talent 'Unleashed' awards program, supported by the likes of Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak.
- We have a unique contractor loyalty programme that will add real value to our contractors including a digital contracting portal Talent Engage.
- Talent is also very committed to giving back to our communities via our Talent RISE program - we have recently been recognised by the NZ HI Tech Awards for best contribution to the NZ Tech sector through the work we do with RISE.
Some of your responsibilities will be...
- Identifying Digital and Tech candidates across a range of role types to build and then manage talent pools.
- Screening and interviewing candidates to qualify them against our clients' requirements.
- Utilising multiple search tools and methodologies.
- Recommending candidates for positions with our clients.
Some of your skills and experience will include...
- Curiosity - you ask questions and are interested in learning about people and business
- Adaptability - you are versatile and comfortable working in a dynamic, changing environment
- Drive - you are a self-starter and very achievement-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Empathy - you are genuinely interested in people
- Experience in fast-paced environments - exposure to sales targets and the sales lifecycle will be beneficial
We love what we do and are really proud of our culture where people are genuinely valued and recognised for what they do. We are looking for someone to add to this culture - if you think that could be you and want to have a chat about this opportunity, please click apply or call me today to learn more.
Tash Silva // 08 281 4150 // email@example.com