- NZD90 - NZD100 per hour
- Job Type
- Ryan Humphrey
- about 1 month ago
- We are looking for a Change Analyst / Manager to work with one of the largest and well-known brands in NZ.
- Amazing opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment.
- Great company to have on your CV and gain / further your banking experience.
The inside word...
- Work with your squad to supplement the delivery team on a new initiative that involves the roll-out of a new course for employees with an associated qualification on completion.
- You will have experience identifying a communications strategy (centered around deployment, but also including wider stakeholder comms).
- You have established faculties (in this case a group of subject matter experts who will assist a new learning process) from start to finish of a new learning function or course.
Why you're special...
- You have experience in developing and documenting a process to identify / recruit / mobilise SMEs for new faculties.
- Experience in establishing and documenting new faculty roles and responsibilities.
- Set up a workplace group for faculty members (to support each other).
- Identify a comms strategy centered around deployment, but also the wider stakeholder communications, including the development of a comms plan / schedule.
- Design approach to managing and storing comms.
- Develop supporting material to establish Workplace groups for each chapter.
And... What's in it for you?
- A competitive rate on an initial 3-month contract that is very likely to extend.
- This role could potentially be a 4-day/week arrangement if that suits your lifestyle better.
- Auckland Central Location.
Let's get started! Apply now or call Ryan on 0210363757!