- This chunky piece of strategic change will run for 8 months initially - high chance of extension, with a bank in Central Auckland with one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- This Change Manager role will work across multiple projects, delivering significant change in Partnership Banking (retail network, contact centre and partner network).
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme including free access to hundreds of online training course, and will be paid fortnightly.
The inside word...
- This project is in partnership banking, covering 80% of banking operations.
- This role primarily works across business change, with less focus on compliance change and IT change, including branch network, transactions/processes and how they interact with customers, and bringing the banks new strategy to life.
- They need a strong Change Manager, with enterprise change and project change experience.
- You will work across multiple existing projects and support their enterprise change initiatives.
Why you're special...
- Strong Change Management experience, with multiple successful change projects.
- Previous experience with banking, ideally with strong business change and some compliance experience.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with Project teams, Project Managers and other stakeholders.
- This is a senior role so the ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, and manage your own workload.
- A growth mind-set and great attitude to complement the existing team.
And...what's in it for you?
- Work with one of the biggest Banks with a strong positive brand - large and complex environment.
- With a change of Operating Model, this team will likely see more change in the future so chances of extension or new projects look likely.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we pay our contractors fortnightly and additional benefits alongside your contracting rate.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.