- NZD110 - NZD120 per hour
- Job Type
- Shweta Chopra
- 6 months ago
· Auckland Central
· Experience working on a cloud implementation project - AWS or Azure
About the role
Our client are a large government organization and they are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to assess project needs to select appropriate Cloud server technology, storage technology, containerisation technologies, network elements, load balancing elements, LDAP-based Authentication and Authorisation solutions, and catalogue items from cloud providers. In addition, the Cloud Engineer will, define the infrastructure solution of a project.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years' experience of multi domain infrastructure Design and Architecture
- 2+ years' experience of in depth, multi domain architecture and design for IaaS solutions an advantage.
- Familiarity with Public cloud offerings in the comparative area an advantage.
- Experience in the following is an advantage:
- Network Design IaaS infrastructure
- Infrastructure (virtual hardware, operating system, IaaS) design and configuration.
- Database - Oracle / RAC, ADG, SQL Server Always On, NoSQL.
- Middleware - Micro-services / API Management.
- Service design on IaaS: Backup, VM and file replication, PAM., AD replication, LDAP replication, patching, monitoring.
- Security: patching, monitoring, incident reporting, SIEM.
Along with the technical skills, we need someone with a strong customer focus, excellent communication skills to be able to engage work collaboratively with stakeholders and the project team.