- NZD80000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 16 days ago
- Award winning organization
- Close to public transport links
- Opportunity to work on diverse range of projects
The inside word...
Our client is well known organization having won several awards for workplace culture and adjudged as best places to work for 10 years in a row. They offer a supportive and friendly work environment with their team/people are at the centre of everything they do.
In the new year, their pipeline of work has increased to meet this a new role has been created and they are looking for a Cloud Engineer/Administrator - with broad experience in supporting, installing and maintaining Azure environments.
Why you're a legend...
· Azure cloud experience - 3 - 5 years of experience in implementing, supporting, administering, and monitoring Azure environments.
· Experience in scripting - Shell, Python or R
· Strong knowledge of virtual machines, cloud networking, compute, storage, network components, including backup, monitoring and DR environment requirements.
· An understanding of vulnerabilities and security in cloud environments
· Experience in SQL DBA, Office 365 Admin, BI/ETL Development is a plus
· You will have excellent support, troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfortable in client facing roles
Let's get started!