It's our 25th birthday this year and although we find ourselves in unique times, we are forging ahead with our strategy and our plan.
Our goal is to be at the forefront of recruitment and to break from the pack - and we need your help!
Why should you continue reading?
- Talent has been rated in the top places to work by Gallup 2 years in a row.
- We are committed to innovation and not scared to take strategic risks.
- This is more than just a job - we are committed to our communities and giving back via our charity Talent Rise.
- We have looked after our people through the lock down and are now looking to add to our team as we break from the pack.
- We will have leadership opportunities in the near future as well.
- You are a natural people person and enjoy developing relationships and building upon your network.
- You are energetic and determined...are skilled at putting a plan in place and then ensuring it's executed.
- You will receive the support of our Candidate Management and Administration team enabling you to stay focussed on developing client relationships and winning more business.
Who you are...
You are passionate about the tech and digital sector! This is what we live and breathe!
Specifically, you also have the following attributes and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years recruitment experience, within the IT and Digital sector
- A self-starter, self-motivated and with a sense of urgency
- Be very interested in personal development and going outside of your comfort zone
- Not scared of hunting for business - in fact...you love it!
- A drive and desire to be the best you can be
Most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it along the way and we're looking for our next team member to add to our culture - is that you?
If you think it may be and want to have a chat about the potential career move for you, feel free to apply for the role or to give me a call today!
General Manager - Auckland
027 626 1222