A growing team based in Central Auckland are looking to expand on their current expertise and offering to their clients, as one of their Consulting Architects, you will be able to:
- Consult with a variety of clients, across multiple domains and situations
- Provide thought leadership, technical expertise and architectural advice
- Mitigate risk and the business impact of technical recommendations or decisions
- Form and grow long-term trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the wider business and potentially deliver training
- Mentor others and contribute to the ongoing development of services we provide.
You are an experienced Cloud Consultant/Engineer with background experience in MS, Azure (Azure AD, Azure Security and Firewall) and Office 365.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and although still hands-on will have a desire to continue to develop your consulting skills.
- You will have extensive experience and knowledge around Networking, Security and VM.
- The ability and desire to build long-lasting trusted advisor relationships with clients.
This role is with a small advisory business who focus on the quality of relationship with their clients. Therefore they are regarded by those customers as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in all that they do.
You will be working with a number of well-known and respected medium and Enterprise sized organisations around Auckland with the occasional one further afield.
You will have access to a wider team of consultants across the Auckland and Wellington offices as well, who are regarded as thought leaders in their areas of expertise.
If you wish to be considered for the role and have the required expertise, please apply online today in the first instance.
As this is an urgent position, those with the right to live and work in NZ already are preferred.
If you have any questions please contact Henri on 09 281 4150.