- NZD110000.00 - NZD140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 12 months ago
For a Continuous Improvement Partner to join an amazing company that really values its people and customers.
You will be joining and supporting a team of like-minded individuals with the team goal of driving process excellence, to drive the strategy of increased customer, people and business value.
The inside word...
As Continuous Improvement Partner, your key accountability will be Uplifting Process Excellence capability. You'll work alongside business leaders and teams to deliver tangible commercial outcomes, in the form of productivity gains, revenue growth and/or increased customer experience, as well as uplifting the capability across the organisation to realise and sustain this.
Why you're special...
- Extensive experience (5 to 10 years+) delivering successful improvement initiatives in a commercial environment utilising continuous improvement methodologies (i.e. Business Process Re-engineering, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma, etc)
- You'll provide a range of skills including analytical, process design, coaching, training and delivery, as well as change management and knowledge transfer.
- You will actively ensure knowledge is transferred to the organisation, developing capability within the business to actively manage and improve processes.
- Green Belt certification in Len Six Sigma or similar.
- Some experience in business architecture and strategy, modelling of capabilities and
- In return you will be part of a fun culture, in a well-equipped and funded corporate environment.
- Flexible working and workplace equality.
- Reduced rates on credit cards and personal loans + additional home loan extras.
- Life, disability and income protection + discounts on other banking products.
- A collaborative environment that supports learning, where you have the freedom and support to bring your best ideas of life.
- The opportunity to work closely with customers and truly understand their needs so you can help design experiences they love.
For the chance to be involved in this opportunity, please apply immediately!
After applying, for a confidential chat please call Matt or Pascal on 09 281 4150.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates those with the rights to live and work in NZ will be preferred.