- NZD110.00 - NZD130.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Shweta Chopra
- 29 days ago
- Mid-February start and contract till June 2021 - strong potential to extend
- Fortnightly pay when you contract through Talent plus host of benefits
- Auckland Central
Opportunity to work in one of the largest IT environments in NZ as a Scrum Master/Delivery Lead. You will be involved in facilitating stand ups and planning sessions, attending project retrospectives, backlog grooming, user story management alongside BA's.
Your skills and experience:
· Good understanding of the SAFe/Agile methodology, including delivery via Release Trains
· Ability to translate technical requirements into practical outcome-focused solutions
· Ability to create clear, concise documentation including plans, estimates, proposals and reports
· Excellent relationship, facilitation and communication skills - ability to lead, influence and secure the right outcomes for the customer in a highly complex environment
· Dedicated commitment to achieving results with a transparent, inclusive and practical approach.