- NZD25.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Chelsea Grundy
- 3 months ago
Opportunity for highly reliable & trainable Customer Engineer
The inside word...
Join this global organisation working alongside some of NZ's biggest distributors to work on a label digitising project at a major retailer in Pukekohe.
This is a 3 weeklong contract working overnights (circa 8 hours) from Monday to Friday. There could be future opportunity for similar project work around the Auckland Region.
As a Customer Engineer you will be a part of a project team replacing paper labels with digital labels to boost store efficiency and reduce paper waste.
Why this is for you...
- You are available to start 26 October for 3 weeks
- You are highly reliable
- You can follow instructions
- You will follow all Health and Safety requirements
- You have reliable transport to and from Pukekohe
- You are comfortable working overnight shifts
- Good communication skills
Let's get started!
Please apply immediately for a chance to secure this contract role.