- Market contract rates
- Job Type
- Pascal De Reuck
- 23 days ago
- This Data Controls Analyst contract is with a bank in Central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- This role works with Technology Risk and Technical Asset Owners, to undertake data risk assessments of the highest priority assets.
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme including free access to hundreds of online training courses, and fortnightly pay.
- This employer have a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
The inside word...
- Develop a library of Data Risks Controls.
- Working with the Training and Awareness Manager, educate Business and Technical Data Stewards on Data Risk and Data Controls.
- Complete and present a gap analysis of Data Controls across high priority assets and make recommendations for remediation.
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement is a major component of this position - liaising with Business Units to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- This is a highly visible piece of work across the Enterprise, so your ability to communicate with Senior Execs through to Business Data Stewards and Business SMEs will be key.
Why you're special...
- You have a strong delivery focus, ability to execute to challenging timeframes, as well as drive stakeholders.
- You have proven Data Risk and Data Controls experience in a financial services organisation.
- You understand Data Risk Regulations including CPG 235 and BSCB239.
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You are energetic, outgoing, personable - great at forming and maintaining relationships across multiple layers of the business
And...what's in it for you?
- Work in an environment with some of the best people in the market. Ensure long term employability with this highly respected experience.
- With fantastic rates, a high-profile employer, and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we offer fortnightly pay, full access to established online training platform and additional benefits alongside your contracting rate.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.