- NZD80000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 5 months ago
For an experienced (junior to intermediate) Data Loss Prevention Analyst to join this multi-region, in-house team which covers US, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
With significant investment being poured into uplifting capability in this area, this is a greenfields role where you will be able to significantly contribute to the compliance and best practice of the business, ultimately upholding their reputation as one of the most trusted companies in their industry.
The inside word...
There are a number of responsibilities in this role which contribute to the overall protection of intellectual property, and the company's most critical assets.
They are a large award winning organisation with 30,000 staff worldwide, therefore you will have ample opportunity to evolve and grow your career.
You will be part of an inclusive and friendly team based in Auckland CBD, who's culture is to support and nurture learning and development.
Why you're special...
- 3-5+ years work experience on a Security Technical Services and/or Support Operations team preferred.
- A history of reliability and strong decision-making skills.
- DLP related monitoring experience desired.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to identify complex security issues and a technical understanding of when to escalate impacting security events.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills, experience in authoring new policies for DLP.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of independent work while operating in a geographically and culturally diverse peer group.
- Experience operating Security Information and Event Management platforms and/or Intrusion Detection/Prevention platforms a plus.
- One Identity - (Identity Manager), Single Sign-on Configuration (Ping Identity) configuration and administration experience would be beneficial
- Advanced degree, continuing education, certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM) considered a plus though not required.
The core purpose of this role is to continually uplift capability across the business for protection of intellectual property. This will allow you room to grow and expand your knowledge in this space.
There are significant programmes of work happening around DLP which you can be involved with.
You will be allotted time weekly to develop your own career in any direction you choose.
You will be provided with internal opportunities to grow.
You will be part of a fantastic culture of excellence and inclusion, and your work will be meaningful and rewarding through your own professional development.
You will be eligible for a yearly performance and salary review and a discretionary bonus.
Let's get started!
Call Matt or Pascal on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat now, or apply now to register your interest immediately.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates this role is extremely urgent and so requires somebody who is available to interview and start working in Auckland in the next few weeks so only those residing here already and with a valid work visa will be considered at this time.