- NZD160000.00 - NZD200000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 23 days ago
For a senior Datawarehouse Manager to focus on the end to end data lifecycle - ensuring data is captured accurately and is available for use by the analytics team to provide better insights across the business. This is a sophisticated and well established corporate environment with a very reputable brand in their field.
The inside word...
Managing a small existing team you will help set the technical direction in terms of their data strategy, mentor and lead the team, as well as be hands-on with existing processes (because of the small size of the team).
This will involve evolving how they currently govern data, extract data from various core systems, collate and present in a useful, meaningful and insightful way alongside the Analytics team.
Why you're special...
- The proven ability to manage data engineering resources, while also carrying out the current operational elements involved in the running, fixing and maintaining of existing data/BI architecture.
- Prior experience with traditional on-prem Microsoft stack (SQL, SSRS, SSRS) as well as expertise in database configuration is a must.
- You'll enjoy using your previous experience in large organisations as BI/Data architect/manager or analyst to advise around future application and infra design, development process, new and emerging data modelling/reporting tech adoption, and the delivery of BI self-service.
- A strong strategic mind and courageous and forward thinker, but very much a nimble go-getter is required as well.
- Providing a fresh outlook on things and a new set of eyes will help you satisfy the current appetite for better data insights, however we're looking for somebody who's pragmatic and can work well with the existing team to understand and solve problems within real-world constarints.
- The culture here is unique, there is an absolute focus on integrity and doing the right things for their clients.
- The highest standards of professionalism are adhered to in order to maintain their exemplary reputation.
- They have bold leaders and you will be given the opportunity to be the best you can be, included in the generous package is a professional development subscription.
- They challenge convention and your work here will be part of keeping them at the forefront of innovation and change.
Please apply in the first instance with a Word copy of your CV
Or call Mat Travell or Pascal de Reuck now on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat over a coffee.
Although we normally welcome applications from overseas candidates this is an urgent position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be given priority over those who don't.