- NZD130000.00 - NZD150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 27 days ago
For a Development Team Lead with Senior Microsoft stack Developer ability to join this successful International organisation and contribute to the design and development of web based business applications and products.
This organisation is extremely stable, with over 3000 employees, and employee owned so there is real opportunity to forge a long and progressive self-defined career. You will also be contributing to a plethora of ground breaking and large infrastructure, defence, healthcare and government projects among others. You will be given remit to experiment and select the latest and greatest tools for the job, and encouraged to be innovative while also using best practice development disciplines.
The inside word...
- You will be joining a high-performing team of circa 20 Developers working in an Agile and Iterative development style
- The ideal candidate will pick up team leadership responsibilities with the development team, this involves direct reports of half of the team (approx. 8-9) - the dev team has just under 20 in total.
- Your responsibilities will include managing the team, as well as fronting the team and leading on projects, so good commercial awareness would be extremely beneficial.
- You have already led teams in Agile software development, taking responsibility for their personal development, mentoring, guidance on projects - commercially and technically as well as removing impediments and ensuring successful delivery on projects.
- Cloud - Azure, SSIS, SSRS are very nice to have also.
- The right attitude to work in a close knit team, doing peer review, sharing ideas and working together for the benefit of the project.
- A keen eye for quality and passionate about working towards clean, sustainable and maintainable code using best practice methods.
- Ability to contribute to design, technology selection.
- To top this off you have excellent communication and presentation skills and are confident interacting with different stakeholders.