- NZD110000.00 - NZD140000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 16 days ago
Our client are a NZ start-up, with strong financial backing from the Silicon Valley. They have a mission to democratize finance to create a more open and fairer future for everyone, using blockchain technologies.
They are growing and looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their close knit team. Your role, will be focussed on making infrastructure more secure, resilient, scalable and stable.
Why you're special...
* You have proven experience in setup, maintain and monitor blockchain nodes and other infrastructure components. Experience ideally gained in an AWS environment
* Deep knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals such as system calls, TCP/IP and debugging tools.
* Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
* Experience engineering and operating 24/7 public-facing infrastructure.
* Ability to debug complex systems running in uncertain environments.
* Create systems, processes, and dashboards to detect and respond to anomalous network conditions.
* Monitor the health of nodes, including validators, access nodes, and so forth to be able to ensure reliable operation.
* Developing measurable metrics to show growth in capabilities.
* Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
* Define and apply DevOps best practices
And...what's in it for you?
* Opportunity for growth - be part of the founding pilot team
* Centrally located
* Attractive salary