- NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 12 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps lead to join a highly successful NZ company with a household name. You will be building and managing a highly complex and scalable set of MicroService based platforms.
This role is due to expansion and will involve management of an existing team of 5 people - mentoring, time-utilisation, development planning and reporting as well as architectural and technical guidance for the Enterprise Platform.
This is an extremely supportive environment, with more growth planned, and with exciting new projects on the go all the time.
The inside word...
This is an exciting role, with accountability for identifying new solutions, monitoring and supporting a range of services with the objective of delivering first class outcomes for the business.
The platforms involved support a large number of customers and suppliers and are worth in the tens of millions fo dollars to the company every year.
Why you're a legend...
- You are or have been in the past a seasoned and professional DevOps Engineer with a deep understanding of Linux, AWS and Kubernetes based platforms, as well as associated security, monitoring and processes.
- You should have 2/3 years minimum experience under your belt leading a team.
- You already have demonstrable architecture experience around Cloud, MicroServices, Containerisation, CI/CD.
- You will also ideally be knowledgeable in Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Docker, JIRA and Confluence, New Relic, Prometheus, Sumo Logic, Infrastructure as Code and other associated technology and concepts.
- This is a growing team with a breadth of leading edge technology as well, including expansion into Google cloud on the near horizon.
- The team is well established and high performing and form an integral and strategic part of the business.
- The employment and recognitions package rewards strong performance and includes additional benefits such as Superannuation, Medical Insurance for the whole family, access to training, development and Industry events, additional leave for long tenure and more.
Let's get started!
If you would like to register your interest in the role, please don't hesitate and apply immediately.
Please apply using a Word CV, and we will contact any successful applicants as soon as possible.