- NZD75000 - NZD95000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Matt Travell
- 22 days ago
- For an experienced Application Support Specialist to join a successful organisation that is building on its excellent customer centric reputation.
- Be part of a team in a "follow the sun' support model delivering enterprise application management and monitoring across a range of applications and tooling including JIRA, Pentaho, Tableau, Easy Redmine, to name a few.
- This is a newly created position that has been formed to expand the already existing team's breadth of knowledge and support across these applications.
- The main responsibility is to act as the main point of expertise for this range of internal applications, project management and monitoring tools.
- You will be responsible for backend server administration of applications, mission critical application implementations, configurations, upgrades maintenance and optimization as well as tier 3 support.
- What we are looking for is somebody with previous Enterprise Application Support across a range of applications, who can also handle the change as these evolve or get replaced over time.
- 5 years + experience supporting leading edge infrastructure, and services for 100+ users.
- Prior experience with JIRA, Confluence, Prometheus, Icigna and Elastic Search APM woudl be ideal as these are the main applicatiosn you will be handling.
- Experience with some of the following systems would be an asset: OpenStack, VMWare, Remote Desktop Services, Project Management Tools, Pentaho, CRM, Collaboration Tools, Monitoring Tools (Grafana, Icinga), Business Intelligence Tools (R, Python, Tableau), and Atlassian.
- a company culture that treats everyone equally
- the opportunity for growth
- a tight knit team without many management layers
- for every employee to be equal and have their voice heard
- health and wellness benefits that help you to always feel your best
- an exciting and different kind of work
- fun company outings and great in-office energy
- a home in their awesome space with views over the Waitemata Harbour
- Life, Trauma, Health and Income protection Insurance.
- Monthly Fitness Reimbursement as well as events to support employees physical, emotional, mental and financial wellbeing
- Paid 6 week sabbatical for every 4 years worked
- Additional Learning and Development opportunities
- Great team events including weekly Thirsty Thursday, team building activities, mid-year and end of year parties
Please apply in the first instance to be considered!
Alternatively, please call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat if you have any questions!
(As this is an urgent position, candidates with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first).
*Sometimes unfortunately we don't have the time to respond to all applicants, but will try to connect with anybody who we feel is a good match to one of our available positions.