- NZD130.00 - NZD140.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Symmons
- 9 days ago
This project is an important initiative within this organisation with high business criticality and visibility. The Project is close to deployment so they need another pair of eyes at the earliest opportunity, to (a) undertake a project/programme deployment readiness review and (b) work with the team as appropriate to facilitate the rectification of any gaps.
Specific areas of focus include schedule robustness, quality of the integration and deployment plans, test and acceptance status and general operational and business readiness. If there are gaps and issues identified in the readiness review, this person must have the senior project/programme management experience to work positively with the team, to provide direction and support to moving the project forward to deployment.
This is expected to be a full time requirement until deployment and through the post-deployment early life support phase. Indicatively 3-4 months.
- Relevant project and/or programme experience in large complex organisations
- Proven ERP migration and deployment experience
- Knowledge and experience of complex data migration and integration contexts, dealing with migration of live and real time data systems.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Plan ahead to identify potential hurdles that need to be overcome and manage the hurdles early.
- Identify and plan work with interdependencies
- Develop people resource plans accordingly and assess if current resources are up to scratch,
- hold work stream leads accountable with delivery/dates,
- Know how to work with the team to get the best out of them and bring a sense of urgency to the project.
- Make working with the business and key stakeholders a priority - front foot their needs so to speak.
- Continue to develop impactful and relevant reporting to the steering committee (knowing how to land on what matters and not bring day to day planning work in to the meeting).
- Hold the key vendors accountable through regular reporting and updates.
If you are looking to consolidate your Project/Programme Management expertise, simply apply now or send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org