- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Josephine Kempson
- 12 days ago
- ASAP Start
- Wellington Location
- Permanent Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experience Design Lead to join a growing organisation.
About the role
This role will see you working within the consulting wing of a known vendor. Although not typically known for their UX and design this role is a driving force for the organisation and focuses on the growth, maturity and design capability within the organisation. No two days are the same in this role. One day you could be creating proposals, RFPs, presales and maintaining relationships with clients. Another day could see you running design workshops and sessions, and another on the UX design tools.
This is a great chance to add your own stamp on a role and be involved in the growth of a digital and consulting practice. Although you will be joining a large organisation they value employee contribution and take on board suggestions and improvements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven UX design skills with the ability to work end to end in the UX process
- Experience working in an environment with software developers
- Champion of all things design
- Proven experience in running design workshops
What's in it for you?
- The chance to step into a role where you can mould and shape
- Working for an organisation where work-life balance is key
How to apply
If you are well suited to the opportunity, please apply now.