- NZD125.00 - NZD130.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Lauren Symmons
- 7 days ago
You will be required to lead patching and configuration management as well as load balancing. You will bring significant experience with BigIP experience within the F5 suite.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of network devices (routers, switches, etc.)
- Knowledge of external DNS configurations
- 3+ years Network Engineering experience in an enterprise environment.
- Familiar with F5 Architecture and comfortable with creating and managing multiple Route Domains and/or Partitions.
- Experience working hands on with various F5 BigIP Appliances.
- At least 3+ years' experience with designing and administering F5 Local Traffic Manager
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to identify root causes of issues and provide solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate and educate others about complex technology with business acumen.
Ideally we are looking for people with the following quals:
- F5 Certified Administrator required.
- F5 Certified Technical Specialist level desirable.
- Security and Network Certifications desirable such as: CISSP, CHFI, CEH, CCNP, CCNA, GWASP
Note: We are looking for people who can start immediately
If you are looking to consolidate your skills within the networking and F5 arena, simply apply now.