- NZD70000.00 - NZD98000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 4 months ago
· Work on a highly visible project - public facing website rebuild
· An organization that prides itself on ensuring you are offered upskilling, L&D and career development opportunities
· Work in a close-knit team who are engaged and excited about their current programme of work!
· 6 month fixed term contract (paid a salary plus Kiwisaver) and 5 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
The inside word...
· This business is embarking on a key projects and as a Developer you will play a major role in ensuring the success of this project!
· Working in a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for utilising your skill sets in both development and systems engineering toolsets to install, configure, tune and set up services as well as to deploy and integrate with Java products.
· You are comfortable working in the Agile framework and enjoy working in an environment that is collaborative, open and encourages knowledge sharing.
· You will work with highly engaged stakeholders, in a close knit and fun team and will utilise your polished verbal and written communication skills.
Why you're a legend...
· 3 -5 years of experience in Software Development
· Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). You will be able to scope and build features, eradicate bugs etc.
· Git tools like BitBucket
· CD tools like Jenkins
Let's get started!