- NZD160000.00 - NZD220000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- 9 months ago
Our client are an industry disrupter in their field using AI and Machine Learning to deliver a cloud based SAAS product.
With firm roots in Aotearoa, they are growing and expanding across the world. At a time of huge global disruption, they find an increased appetite for their product and offerings.
This company is led by a very capable and award winning leader who has received global recognition and the team have been handpicked with some of the best and brightest.
The inside word...
In the last couple of years, the demand for their product has increased dramatically which continues to thrive in our current uncertain climate. The CEO has been responsible for leading the software development team so far, however they need to pivot their attention to focus on growth and expansion.
Therefore, this role has been created to drive the product and delivery strategy, enhancing quality and efficiency in line with their global expansion plans. They are operating at a good level with existing processes that are set up and a clearly defined product roadmap. With your past experience and knowledge you will be expected to contribute ideas and implement plans to help them scale their offerings, therefore having that strategic view while keeping an eye on the ball is critical.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of 12 to include full stack developers, Devops engineers, Testers and AI Engineers in ensuring that they have the tools and support to be successful.
Why you're a legend...
- You are a proven leader of software development teams and have built and maintained high performing teams. You are confident operating at the executive level - being a representative presenting to the board etc.
- At least 5 years of experience in successfully leading engineers/developers in SAAS product environments. Track record of delivering technical products to market.
- Creative, Innovative and inclusive thinker.
- Experience or qualification in AI/Machine learning will be a huge plus
- Through your leadership experience, you have developed a strong coaching and mentoring ability
- You are comfortable managing upwards, pushing boundaries and challenging yourself and your teams to do more, faster and better.
- You are passionate, energetic, personable and humble in your leadership approach.
Let's get started!
Please press apply now to be considered or call Shweta on 02102497669 for a confidential discussion!