- $145000.00 - $180000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Stefanie Mortimer
- about 1 month ago
Henry Schein One is the global leader in providing dental practice management software and marketing solutions to the dental sector, they have been associated with Henry Schein Group, a Fortune 500 company, since 2007. With a presence across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, their existing solutions serve over 400,000 clinicians and over half a billion patients! Henry Schein One's goal is to turn good practices into great businesses; by continuously delivering clinical and practice management innovation to the dental profession.
This role sits within an environment that is able to embrace a start-up mentality, highly innovative, agile and fast-paced, whilst operating with the commercial stability that comes with being a part of global product leader.
The inside word...
- Influential in promoting Product Management best practice across the business you will work closely with the Head of Development and Head of QA to deliver on the product roadmap.
- You will be responsible for driving the direction, high-level strategy and future of the product suite to maintain market dominance in APAC and UK markets, whilst also maintaining the ability to deep-dive into the detail.
- This role will have 6-8 direct reports within product and will be responsible for continual coaching of the team to be passionate about great user experience whilst maintaining urgency and bringing the team on the product transformation journey.
- You are an experienced leader that is well versed in coaching teams to deliver a great user experience.
- You have extensive software product management experience within agile teams, ideally with a SaaS background.
- With a track record of working closely with key stakeholders, you will have proven experience delivering software products to market.
- You will have a DevOps mindset and will be committed to fostering this within your team.
- Work alongside top professionals in the field, both here in New Zealand and overseas, who are committed to continuous improvement and are invested in the success and growth of the brand.
- Be part of a successful organisation that are going through a journey to world class product management - play a pivotal part in this transformation.
- Career advancement encouraged and supported to ensure you are developing your skills and can increase the scope of your role over time.
- Make your mark on the company and be influential in leading the product vision and strategy, whilst maintaining the ability to stay immersed in the detail.
- Flexible working - Core hours 10am - 3pm can start early or late.
- Wellness and health benefits including insurance cover and more.
- You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package.