- NZD100 - NZD140 per day
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- about 1 year ago
For a senior Informatica developer who Has worked with file based Informatica solutions to join a reputable bank in Auckland.
The inside word...
Due to regulatory changes and compliance a bank with a large analytics and reporting team based in Auckland requires 2 senior Informatica developers to work on operational reporting and cube development.
Why you're special...
- You already have experience with Informatica 9.6, Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality, Informatica BDM
- Oracle & DB2 midrange database SQL knowledge
- Clear experience with mapping/session/workflow driven development
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Softer skills required...
- Clear and effective communicator
- Uses own initiative and is proactive
- Engaged and Dynamic
- Adaptable to changing environments and different project methodologies
- Can prioritise their work and has good time management.
- Passionate about Informatica and related tools
This role sits with one of the major banks which has an enviable reputation for putting their customers first.
They have one of the best employment brands and cultures in NZ, and have a range of attractive working arrangements to create the best working environment for their staff.
In addition to the attractive rates and flexible working arrangements when you contract through Talent International, you will receive fortnightly pay and some other benefits unique to our organisation.
Let's get started!
Please send your CV in a Word format to this advert, however if you have any questions about the role and the other unique benefits please call Matt Travell or Pascal De Reuck on 09 281 4150.
Although we do normally welcome overseas applicants, this is an urgent contract role so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first.