- Competitive contract rates
- Job Type
- Pascal De Reuck
- 14 days ago
- This Information Security Controls Specialist contract is with a bank in Central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- This project will ensure sustainable compliance to CPS234 with implementation of enterprise risk frameworks and management tools.
- This role will ensure fit for purpose Controls Framework and Effective Controls Testing under CPS234.
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme including free access to hundreds of online training courses, and fortnightly pay.
The inside word...
- In this Information Security Controls Specialist contract role, you will protect customer data, working with the CPS234 Information Security (IS) Project Team, working with Technology, Controls Centre of Excellence and other stakeholder teams to gather requirements, envision, design and deliver sustainable compliance with the obligations under APRA CPS234 Legislation.
- Provide guidance to ICS team members and colleagues on security policy, delivery of controls and communication of risks.
- Utilising your information security domain knowledge to formulate appropriate responses to business requirements to incorporate CPS234 IS regulation requirements and industry best practice, while being mindful of balancing sustainability of solutions and business operating constraints.
- Articulate the challenges with key business stakeholders and drive change across the business.
- Working with a BA on this project, translate CPS234 IS regulatory requirements into pragmatic and business fit for purpose capabilities for sustainable compliance.
- Liaise with Business Units to ensure the solutions are fit for purpose and delivered within timeframes, and communicate solutions with Senior Execs through to Business Data Stewards and Business SMEs will be key.
Why you're special...
- You have a highly developed understanding of control frameworks and methodologies (such as NIST and CIS)
- You have performed IS controls testing or risk assessments.
- You have delivered technical solutions to meet security requirements in an enterprise environment (e.g. NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27002, PCI-DSS, NZ ISM and PSR),
- You have demonstrated skills in applying risk frameworks and risk management tools.
- You are energetic, outgoing, personable - great at forming and maintaining relationships across multiple layers of the business.
- You have a strong delivery focus, ability to execute to challenging timeframes, as well as drive stakeholders.
And...what's in it for you?
- Work in an environment with some of the best people in the market.
- Work a long contract on a pivotal piece of work, carrying you through the quiet months of December and January.
- With fantastic rates, a high-profile employer, and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we offer fortnightly pay, full access to established online training platform and additional benefits alongside your contracting rate.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.