|Job Title:||Infrastructure/Network Engineer|
|Salary:||$90000.00 - $100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Pascal De Reuck|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 12:34|
· For an Infrastructure/Network Engineer with outstanding customer service skills and broad technical skills across Windows infrastructure, Networks, Firewalls and some Cloud.
· With a number of years under your belt working with Windows servers and a strong understanding of networks you will be motivated to work in a mission-critical team supporting Airport infrastructure.
· This 12 month fixed term contract, is a great opportunity to gain some experience in this highly sought after role and industry.
· Based in Manukau at Auckland Airport.
The inside word...
· This position is to cover while an existing staff member is moving onto a significant change project.
· You will be responsible for BAU support, fine-tuning and supporting a range of technology from Windows servers, AD, Virtualised servers, DNS, Storage, Backups, Networking and Security equipment, Firewalls and more.
· You will be tasked with supporting access for users, with day to day business as usual support of desktop fleet and peripherals, and helping to maintain and monitor the on-premises virtualised server environment.
· As such this will be a great role for somebody who has 5 + years of experience who is looking for an interesting new environment.
· Great on-call rates (1 week on call 4 weeks off) on-call allowance, + hours of work based on salary + time and a half on public holidays.
You're a legend because...
· You're a team player able to contribute to a common goal in a cool team.
· You have great communications skills and are excited to work in the Aviation industry.
· You are already an experienced Microsoft systems engineer who's worked with sizeable Windows server environments.
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot Cisco servers and network problems.
· Clued-up with Virtualisation (VMware) and Cloud.
· Highly organised, with good time and expectation management skills.
And...what's in it for you?
· An opportunity to play a crucial role in the aviation industry.
· The opportunity to be part of a team who reflect your strong work ethic and passion.
· Work with an interesting business supporting Auckland's most important infrastructure hubs.
· A cool office location and atmosphere.
Let's get started!
Please apply in the first instance to be considered!
Alternatively, please call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat if you have any questions!
(As this is an urgent position, candidates with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's