- NZD100 - NZD120 per hour
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- 10 days ago
For an Insights Analyst to work as the conduit between data analysts and the business leadership team, and provide visualisation and valuable insights into information to enable decision making and operational improvement.
The inside word...
- This role will report to the Head of Operational Reporting and will take ownership of the pre-existing reporting capabilities and insights.
- You will also monitor, analyse and comment on performance, risks, issues and trends affecting business in context of market, current strategic direction and goals. Provide analytical representation in respect to strategic initiatives and forums.
- Focus on improving accuracy, business focus and actionable insight in reporting.
- Identify and initiate cost saving and process or productivity improvement initiatives.
- Facilitate a unified view of business performance and management of tools providing this view.
- Undertake research assignments and model supporting strategic resource development recommendations.
- Input into appropriate action plans based on business insights, trends, issues and opportunities
- Provide insights to Executive Team and Enterprise Leaders to enable decisions to be fact based and aligned to business strategy.
- Previous experience providing Visualisations and Insights, contributing to enabling fact based decision making.
- Strong Power BI experience is a must.
- Good soft skills to ensure you are able to interact at all levels, form the technical team to business leaders.
- Highly proficient in SQL.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Good ability to influence.
This is a long term contract for minimum of 9 months with the potential to extend.
You will be working with some extremely passionate, motivated and high performing individuals in a large financial services organisation.
At Talent we pay fortnightly and you will be entitled to other unique contractor benefits from our partners.
Let's get started!
Please apply immediately for a chance to secure this long term contract role
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates this role is extremely urgent and so requires somebody who is available to start in the next 2 weeks at the latest.