For a Junior to intermediate systems administrator/IT operations Engineer to join this leading organisation supporting their production environments, deal with Incidents, Change Management and deployment of BAU releases.
The inside word...
This IT operations team are growing rapidly. As they expand their team to include support of many new systems and environments, as well as starting to automate where possible, they're looking for a junior to intermediate engineer to join and help support the team while they firther their own career.
Why you're special...
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of Enterprise software
- Good understanding of ITIL, Incident and Change Management
- Windows and Linux knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Being proactive, rather than reactive
- Ability to liaise with vendors
- Attention to Detail
- Process definition and documentation skills
- Engaged and Dynamic
- Adaptable to changing environments and different project methodologies
- Can prioritise their work and has good time management.
This role is with a major bank which has an enviable reputation for putting their customers first.
They have one of the best employment brands and cultures in NZ, and have a range of attractive working arrangements to create the best working environment for their staff.
In addition to the attractive rates and flexible working arrangements when you contract through Talent International, you will receive fortnightly pay and some other benefits unique to our organisation.
Let's get started!
Please send your CV in a Word format to this advert, however if you have any questions about the role and the other unique benefits please call Talent International on 09 281 4150.
Although we do normally welcome overseas applicants, this is an urgent contract role so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first.