For an Intermediate UX Designer to join the best of the best working on innovative, long-term projects for some of NZ's biggest brands. With heaps of exciting projects on the go, this is an opportunity to join one of the country's leading digital agencies.
The inside word...
- This position will see you working closely with clients and key product stakeholders at a senior level to accurately gather their exact requirements, present them your design-thinking, and instil confidence in the experience we are delivering.
- You will deliver a consistently beautiful and seamless design that is extensible and responsive across all channels and that shows empathy for users.
- You will be a key player in creating value and making a meaningful difference to the business and its customers.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skill, are well organised and show great attention to detail.
- You're "all about the bling' and making pixel-perfect Design.
- You have worked on complex UX or UI digital design for large scale enterprise application interfaces, large scale websites or complex mobile apps.
- You will have experience working closely with developers and a lead designer and strong understanding of self-service design.
- Successful track record in the deployment of best-of-breed, innovative and user-centred digital applications (Send your Portfolio through!).
- Passionate, innovative and customer-centric with strong analytical ability.
- The opportunity to join a team of experts in the field, full of learning & development opportunities.
- A supportive and trusting management.
- The opportunity for growth.
- Highly competitive employment package.
Call Henri on 09 281 4150 for a confidential chat now or apply right now to register your interest.
In addition to your CV please include a link to your portfolio, as this will be required before interviews are arranged. If necessary you can send this along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org