- NZD312.83 per day
- Job Type
- Shweta Chopra
- about 1 year ago
· Junior Business Analysis role
· Start in early January 2020 - contract till the end of October 2020
· Opportunity to work with a well-known global organization
· Beautiful viaduct location
The inside word...
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders.
· Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems
· Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development.
· Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
Why you're a legend...
· Enthusiastic, career-oriented, passionate and up for a challenge.
· Around 2 years of experience in a Business Analysis role
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Experience writing technical specifications and documentation.
Let's get started!