- This contract, initially 8 months (project forecast for 12 months), is with a bank in Central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- Oversee 4 BA's on the Risk Smart Replacement Project working across multiple work streams.
- This will involve maintaining a broad picture of the work, allocating work to BA's, and determining approaches across the project, identifying dependencies and assisting BA's with identification of risks and obstacles and support to ensure that BA's can meet deadlines.
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme including free access to hundreds of online training course, and will be paid fortnightly.
- This employer have a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
The inside word...
- Oversight of team of 4x Business Analyst activities on the project across multiple work streams. This role is still not purely managerial, as the title suggests.
- Plan and manage BA work pipeline and assist with prioritising Business Analyst workloads in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Work with the team to determine and establish BA methodology, artefacts and best practice and ensuring these are appropriate and operating effectively in order to reduce risk and waste.
- Review BA artefacts and documentation as required for consistency, quality and accuracy.
- Serve as a coach, mentor and advisor to the BA's.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and act as a role model in engaging stakeholders.
- Provide direction, support and co-ordination of efforts of the Business Analysts on the project.
- Work with other project team members including technical leads, change managers, architects, and external vendor for requirements management and solution implementation.
Why you're special...
- Strong communication, advisory and collaboration skills to work with team members and stakeholders at all levels and vendor liaison.
- BA Lead experience, leading teams of BA's on programmes or projects.
- Finance, banking compliance or risk management experience preferred.
- Conceptualisation and problem resolution skills to address issues.
- Ability to work at pace and to manage own workload.
- Experience with previous system replacement projects, including data migration and integration.
And...what's in it for you?
- Work in a large PMO with hundreds of projects running concurrently - large and complex through to smaller projects. This means a high chance of securing a follow on project/assignment.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we offer fortnightly pay, full access to established online training platform and additional benefits alongside your contracting rate.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.