- NZD150000.00 - NZD160000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jett Bucu
- 23 days ago
This Kiwi company operates at a national level with a wide range of businesses to build capabilities through tech. They aim to partner with their clients and provide robust and future-proof solutions.
They have multiple teams who focus on high-quality offerings across digital, data & analytics, enterprise, platforms, Agile...and more.
Currently they are expanding their Auckland team and seek a Consulting Architect to join them in order to develop strong business relationships and deliver excellent integration solutions.
The inside word...
This is a brand new position which has been created as part of the Auckland business' growth strategy. There are exciting times ahead for this division, and the person in this position will be instrumental in driving success. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities and growing revenue through close collaboration with Sales team
- Presenting integration architectural solutions / roadmaps to clients
- Ensuring solutions are delivered successfully and clients' expectations satisfied
- Directing Delivery team around integration solutions
- Maintain strong knowledge across web services, frameworks, integration standards etc.
We are looking for consultative and customer-focused Architect with in-depth technical knowledge around integration. If you recognise yourself in the following skills and experience, it's likely you will be successful in this position:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage clients and stakeholders
- Ability to identify and develop new business and expand existing business
- Strong knowledge of MuleSoft and related technologies
- Strong familiarity with best practice integration architecture strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and frameworks
- Driven and self-motivated, able to set the pace and push delivery along
- Challenging and rewarding position
- Significant opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Strong leadership team
- High-performance culture
- Health and Life insurance benefits
- Modern offices in central Auckland
- Competitive pay package