- This 12 month contract is with a bank in Central Auckland, who have one of the best cultures and work environments around.
- This is a system replacement project, as their existing system is coming to end of life.
- When you contract through Talent you will receive the benefits of our Talent Engage programme including free access to hundreds of online training course, and will be paid fortnightly.
- They have a long list of inflight projects and so it may eventuate that you are able to move onto new projects.
The inside word...
- This project is replacing their current system for securities (e.g. Term Deposits, PIE funds etc) that is coming end of life.
- Seeking a future focussed business analyst to work closely with the products team to understand and document current state / future state functionality.
- You will assist with the configuration of the solution and map out processes around the new solution.
Why you're special...
- Strong Business Analysis skills in requirements elicitation, workshop facilitation, gap analysis, documentation and communication skills all should be second nature to you.
- Previous experience with, or understanding of, banking products in the securities & investment area (e.g. term deposits, PIE funds) are essential.
- Inquisitive nature and the ability to hit the ground running.
- This is a senior role so the ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, and manage your own workload may be expected.
- Experience with previous system replacement projects and integration.
- Banking or Financial services experience desirable.
- Great team collaboration and communication ability.
- Ability to work efficiently with change managers and deliver new processes both internally and externally.
- A growth mind-set and great attitude to complement the existing teams style is also important
And...what's in it for you?
- Work in a large PMO with hundreds of projects running concurrently - large and complex through to smaller projects. This means a high chance of securing a follow on project/assignment.
- With fantastic rates, a high profile employer and a great team around you, this will be a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
- This is also a very family oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Talent are an award winning employer of choice, we pay our contractors fortnightly and additional benefits alongside your contracting rate.
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.
This is an urgent contract position so those with the right to live and work in NZ already will be preferred.