- NZD110000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- about 1 month ago
· Well known NZ based consulting firm
· 6 month fixed term contract
· Openstack experience essential - at least 1-2 years
We are looking for an Openstack Engineer with experience proving BAU support, troubleshooting, ensure environment running smoothly.
The inside word...
- This is a fixed term contract for 6 months starting in Jan 2021
- You will taking over an environment where Openstack has recently been implemented and will be the go to person for Operational Support.
- In this role, you will be working closely with product development teams, if you have any Devops skills this could be an advantage for the next phase in the project.
Why you're a legend....
- Demonstrable experience with OpenStack - at least 1 -2 years of commercial experience
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux as well as shell scripting and automation practises *
- Experience with security encryption tools (e.g. OpenSSL) and certificates
- Experience in Devops environments - ideally Openshift or Kubernetes is a plus
- Understanding of the SDLC and software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid NZ work or Residence visa.
Let's get started!
If you have questions call Shweta on 092814150.