- Senior role
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Pascal De Reuck
- about 2 months ago
- This Oracle Database Lead is a critical permanent role with a large financial services company in Central Auckland.
- This is a senior position, to lead application design and offer guidance and consultation within OFSAA framework.
- You will offer leadership, insight, versatility and experience in development and support of Oracle OFSAA-based applications.
- You will use OFSAAi, PL/SQL and data warehouse functionality needed to deliver the best possible solutions to this team's business partners.
The inside word...
- You will lead application design, guide, and offer consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology within OFSAA framework / Oracle Datamart.
- Configure OFSAAi data flows using provided out-of-the-box as well as custom T2Ts, rules framework, task, and batch schedules, integrates existing flows provided by vendors.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot OFSAA installations and participates in upgrades.
- Lead and perform modelling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs written using SQL, PL/SQL or UNIX scripting.
- Participate in overall systems integration testing. Provide input and direction on scope of testing scripts. Maintain testing data for SIT and UAT environments.
- Analyse and troubleshoot various Oracle performance issues (for both batch processing as well as end-user interaction) in the DataMart.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Ensure critical system security through use of best in class security solutions.
- Contribute to the wider team culture, championing, owning, and delivering superb Cloud system experiences across the organisation.
- Champions DevOps
Why you're special...
- You have 7-plus years practical experience in development and maintenance of technology applications.
- Understanding of PFT Allocation Engine
- You have Oracle, SQL, and PLSQL experience
- You understand OFSAA architecture, OFSAA Hierarchies, expressions, and Filters.
- You understand FSDF and PFT data model and have thorough understanding of data warehousing concepts.
- You understand OFSAA Reconciliation Framework, and OFSAA metadata management framework (Hierarchies, datasets).
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and designs clearly and concisely.
- Experience with continuous testing and integration as well as the toolsets supporting both.
- Take a pivotal, senior role, with this top financial services organisation.
- Work on key new functionality, make your mark.
- Strong pay package with a high-profile employer.
- Work with a fantastic, dedicated manager, and a great team around you.
- This is a very family-oriented business so flexible working conditions can be agreed on application.
- Range of benefits offered
Let's get started!
Please apply now with a Word CV to register your interest.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion you can call Ryan Humphrey or Pascal de Reuck at Talent International at 09 281 4150.