For a contract Data Analyst with strong analysis and reporting skills to go into business units to carry our performance analysis and identify any operational improvement opportunities.
This is at early stages of a special project and the proof of concept will be rolled out across the company.
The inside word...
Working with a bank in Central Auckland you will be tasked with identifying the volume of business transactions, various bottle-necks and improvements in processes and will then make recommendations on automation, technology, workforce, process optimisation to drive operational performance.
Why you're special...
- You have strong IQ as well as EQ, listening skills and will be able to interview/workshop to quickly identify how the unit operates.
- You have strong performance and data analysis and reporting skills, ideally Power BI and Tableau knowledge.
- You will have worked on similar projects within a large complex, financial service organisation.
- This organisation has an energising and world class culture.
- You will have extensive opportunity top learn and grow.
- They have a tech stack that is ground breaking by NZ standards and are at the forefront of innovation.
- With Talent you will receive benefits as a contractor, which are unique and fortnightly pay.
Call Benigna or Pascal for a confidential chat now on 09 281 4150 or apply right now for a fast response.