- NZD90000.00 - NZD125000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shweta Chopra
- about 1 month ago
Join this talented team on their journey of expansion while having the opportunity to impact the future direction and scalability of the platform. This is an opportunity to take a hugely successful technical platform to global shores.
In this role, you will be working in a well-established AWS environment as part of the wider software engineering team.
Harmoney is a multi-award winning fintech business that is revolutionising the way consumers access and use credit in New Zealand and Australia. Initially founded as a peer to peer lending platform in New Zealand, Harmoney is now the largest digital lending platform in Australasia.
Harmoney is one of the leading online direct personal lenders that operates across Australia and New Zealand, providing customers with unsecured personal loans that are easy to access, competitively priced (using risk-adjusted interest rates) and accessed 100% online.
The inside word
We are on the hunt for someone at either an intermediate or senior level to embrace a culture of learning and share their ideas on a team creating financial products that are friendly, fair and simple to use.
Harmoney Engineers are T-shaped individuals with both technical and people skills. You will work within a highly collaborative and lean delivery team in a fast-paced environment alongside highly skilful professionals.
Why you're a legend
· You have strong experience with AWS and a variety of DevOps tools
· Experience working with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
Configuration management and automated test build and deployment are a big part of your experience
· Experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience with K8, ECS, EKS
· VMWare and Networking skills
Define and apply DevOps best practices
· Ability to debug complex systems running in uncertain environments.
· Your communication skills are second to none and you've got what it takes to be a great team player
What's in it for you?
· Competitive salary and package
· Flexibility and work life balance
· Family friendly benefits like flexible working additional maternity and paternity leave (subject to tenure)
· Great progression and development opportunities
· Additional sick and annual leave
· An opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues who are invested in the success of the team and company
· A day off on your birthday
· Monthly reward & recognition prizes
· Gym discount & free flu vaccines
· Drinks/Fresh Fruit/Snacks and a breakfast bar
· Team event allowance for training to continue upskilling your craft
Let's get started!