For a senior consultant to work right across the full project lifecycle, consulting to clients, architecture design and development, implementation and frequent reviews and updates in the integration space.
The inside word...
- Working with one of NZ's leading Integration partners, you will be part of a small team in a non-corporate environment delivering application integration consultancy services utilising Mule, Dell Boomi and BizTalk.
- This is a consulting role where you will be working with clients to architect solutions as well as doing hands-on development work yourself still.
- There is also a lot of appetite for a drive to Cloud in Integration so there will be scope for working with Azure and other cloud platforms as well.
- Perhaps most importantly you will possess the ability to consult and positively influence clients, while also being able to deliver on the technical aspects of a project.
- You will have the experience and natural ability to ask the right questions and understand the nuances of developing integration and cloud-based solutions, create project plans, SoW's and present confidently.
- You will have the ability to supervise others on these types of projects.
- A strong track record of demonstrable integration/API design projects ideally with Biztalk but also MuleSoft and Dell Boomi.
- Technical knowledge of Azure (API Manager, Logic Apps, Function, Service Bus and Event Grid).
- You will ideally have originated from a strong background of Microsoft stack development skills in C#.Net.
- This is a pivotal role in medium sized organisation where you work closely with the owners and will contribute significantly to the direction of the company and client projects alike.
- You will also be working with an organisation and peers who put quality first.
- This organisation truly looks after their people with training and development as well as an extremely comfortable working environment, and those who stick around (which is most) are rewarded significantly.
Alternatively please call one of the Talent International team on 09 281 4150 for a confidential discussion.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates this role is extremely urgent and so requires somebody who is able to interview and start working in NZ at short notice.