- NZD125000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Symmons
- over 1 year ago
As Problem Manager, your focus will be on driving problems through the full lifecycle. Through the identification and prioritisation of the most significant IT problems, you will coordinate and implement creative solutions that will, in turn, make my client's environment more efficient.
With a broad IT background, you will have the technical skills needed to understand and translate IT impact into business impact. Your ability to influence, coach and engage will almost surpass your excellent technical abilities.
You will enable the proactive identification and resolution of recurring and critical problems by clearly defining and analysing required incident detail. Other core responsibilities include:
- Determining whether escalated problems from incident management meet problem criteria whilst defining the benefits of solving them
- Create and present consistent reporting on incident and problem trends and outcomes
- Keeping your fingers on the pulse of known errors and workarounds.
- Ensuring problems are investigated and diagnosed by relevant teams, confirming problem details and obtaining additional information.
- Formal ITIL certification
- Senior Technical Lead experience or similar experience
- Problem Management experience is an advantage
- Systems knowledge with the know-how on how to engage to get results in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a role that will consolidate your technical experience and bridge the gap into a leadership role, simply apply now. Alternatively, send your resume through to Lauren.email@example.com