- NZD20 - NZD25.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Matt Travell
- about 1 year ago
We are looking for an analyst who is comfortable working with Excel and complex data to contribute to a procurement systems implementation and migration.
You will be employed full time for around 3 months initially and possibly longer, on a contract basis.
This organisation are extremely customer focused and you will be joining a team of equally passionate individuals who are curious, open-minded, friendly and approachable.
The inside word...
As part of a project team you will be required to analyse data, identify gaps, and remediate quality issues.
As you go you will also ensure risk and cause of loss are identified and processes are implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
You will populate migration data extracts and also manage registration of supplier's records and contracts into the new system.
Why you're special...
- Comfortable working with and manipulating complex data sets
- Can think critically with good attention to detail
- Proven communication & collaboration skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel user
- Procurement experience
- Math, Finance, Computer Science or other analytical degree
- In return you will be part of a fun culture, in a well-equipped and funded corporate environment.
- Flexible working and workplace environment.
- The opportunity to work closely with customers and truly understand their needs so you can help design experiences they love.
- At Talent we pay our contractors fortnightly and you will also be rewarded with some unique additional benefits for contracting through us
After applying, if you have any questions then please call Matt or Pascal on 09 281 4150 for a confidential discussion.
Note for overseas candidates: Although we do normally consider overseas candidates those with the rights to live and work in NZ already is an essential requirement for this short contract.