- ASAP Start
- Wellington Location
- 3 Month Fixed Term Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Programme Advisor to join a reputable government agency within a Service Delivery team.
About the role
This role will see you playing a critical role for a Portfolio Management Office, taking on such responsibilities as; managing programme documentation and project status, risk and issue management and promoting the correct use of project methodologies.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience working within a Portfolio Management Office.
- A solid understanding of the product life cycle.
- Experience with quality assurance
- The chance to be involved with key projects.
- Contribute to product and portfolio success.
If you are well suited to the opportunity, I'd like to hear from you.