- For a passionate and enthusiastic QA Analyst to join this organisation and provide excellence around QA, manual and test automation.
- This is a significant sized organisation with many applications and websites and you will be involved heavily in test as part of the CI/CD processes.
- This organisation prides itself on its work/life balance, an approachable leadership team, and being at the forefront of their industry.
- This role will mostly involve testing of integrations between websites and applications, automating test for code commits, general improvement of the CI/CD pipelines and other digital initiatives.
- You will be joining a close knit team of about 30 people in an in-house IT team with a mixture of skills and attributes.
- Reporting to the application development manager you will also be working with a project team and developers working collaboratively towards a common goal of adding value to their digital business lines.
- Your role within the team will provide crucial and rigorous testing of websites and integrations to identify any bugs or issues as well as automation around CI/CD pipelines.
- You will have a strong technical background with the ability to read and ideally write Java, JMeter, Cucumber, Intellij, Selenium and industry standard CI/CD toolsets (Jenkins, GitHub, Nexus etc).
- API/MicroService development/testing: JSON, SOAP, REST, Web API
- You will have experience in both manual and automation testing, with a fair bit of both to be expected in the role.
- Although you will be involved in helping to set up strategy and plans, day to day you will be mostly involved in testing.
- You will help foster a culture of following development and test best practices.
- You will be involved in setting up automation around the CI/CD pipeline.
- Any knowledge of Financial Services (Insurance or Banking) would help with understanding the business requirements/logic.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground floor on a number of technical initiatives with this organisation. Implementing Containerisation as part of the technology strategy, along with testing a number of new B2B integrations will keep you busy for the foreseeable.
- You will have the opportunity to come into a business with a great culture of growing their staff's skills, and will be able to develop your own career path according to your aspirations.
- There are some significant benefits included in the package as well, such as a yearly bonus, flexible working conditions and a 37.5 hr working week.
Please apply with a Word CV to register your interest with us.
Please note: Although we welcome overseas applicants, because this is an urgent role, those with the rights to live and work in NZ already will be given preference.