- NZD55.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Pascal De Reuck
- 11 months ago
- For a Tester to join one of the biggest Insurance agencies in NZ.
- Based in Auckland CBD, this 9 month contract is primarily manual testing.
- Take advantage of this rare opportunity, be part of an organisation that takes fantastic care of their staff, with a role that rarely appears at this level.
- Work a 7.5 hour day
- $55 an hour
The inside word...
- This is a mid-tier position within the technology team in one of the largest Insurance agencies in New Zealand.
- They are looking for a tester or QA Analyst with manual testing experience, who has a can-do attitude and is keen to get stuck in and help the team.
- You will test existing applications including Jira and confluence, the 100's of applications this companies' partners use, and use integration tools including MuleSoft.
Why you're a legend...
- You are an intermediate level manual tester, available within 2 weeks for a 9 month contract.
- Ideally you will have insurance or banking experience.
- Ideally you will have experience across the following: Java, JMeter, Cucumber, Intellij, Selenium and industry standard CI/CD toolsets (Jenkins, GitHub, Nexus etc.)
- Ideally you will have experience with API/MicroService development/testing: JSON, SOAP, REST, Web API.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Experience with Mulesoft.
- Relevant Microsoft or relevant technical qualifications.
And...what's in it for you?
- $55 an hour for a 9 month contract (initially - chances of extension)
- A company culture that treats everyone equally.
- A chance to grow your experience with new applications.
- A tight knit team in an open sunny office.
- Potential to develop your automation skills.
- Central location
Let's get started!
Please apply in the first instance to be considered! After applying, if you would like to call for a confidential chat you can reach Matt Travell or Pascal de Reuck on 09 281 4150.
As this is an urgent position, candidates with the right to live and work in NZ already will be considered first. Sometimes unfortunately we don't have the time to respond to all applicants, but will try to connect with anybody who we feel is a good match to one of our available positions.