Due to continued growth in our business, we have a new position available for a Recruitment Administrator.
Why should you continue reading?
- We are committed to the growth and development of our staff and committed to promoting from within. We have just promoted 3 people in our team!
- We have an annual learning and development benefit worth $1,500 to continue to support your career goals!
- Medium to long term career path on offer is either Contractor Care, Candidate Management or a Recruitment Consultant!
- In the last three years, we have tripled in size and we have no plans to slow down!
- We have an amazing Office Manager currently who moving forward will be focussing more on our contractor care.
- That opens up a new opportunity for someone to take over all of the administrative and recruitment support to ensure the smooth day to day running and operations of our business.
- You will have a very varied day and as often happens in recruitment - if you've mastered the day to day tasks of your role we will have multiple projects and opportunities to stretch you!
- This is a 6 month fixed term contract with a chance to go perm in the new year.
Who you are...
You may be at the beginning of your career or you may be looking for your next career step. Ideally you already have your foot in the door in another admin role with at least 2 years' experience. Your other attributes will include:
- A self-starter with great time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- A proactive communication style and a naturally inquisitive mindset.
- Great organisation, multi-tasking and an attention to detail.
- A drive and desire to be the best you can be.
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken.
Most importantly, we love what we do and have fun doing it along the way and we're looking for our next team member to add to our culture - is that you?
If you think it may be and want to have a chat about the potential career move for you, feel free to apply for the role!